Pub in town for the derby

Although I used to always want Liverpool to beat the rags and piss them off I hate Liverpool fans almost as much as I hate rags. I know a fair few blues who've been beaten up in Liverpool before and after games there

Always found scousers OK , but they have been a bit more "lippy" over the last few years , a few choruses of Raheem Sterling should get them back on side.

any all blue pubs prestwich/whitefield?
were from swinton and got no ticket and struggle now the brit and showboat shut and usually end up scrapping with some gobby red twat who never goes round here so looking for somewhere decent
Beehive Inn on Bury New Road. Was a blue pub but under new management so don't know now.

any all blue pubs prestwich/whitefield?
were from swinton and got no ticket and struggle now the brit and showboat shut and usually end up scrapping with some gobby red twat who never goes round here so looking for somewhere decent
Beehive in Whitefield .Railway and Nats in Prestwich

Friendship in Prestwich ok as well Cheers bar Middleton used to let blues in one room and rags in another

Any blues who've been going 10 years or more will know there's 2 or 3 pubs in town where fellow blues congregate who haven't got tickets when we play at the swamp. To have to come on a forum and ask is actually very embarrasing.
In all honesty the city centre pubs on derby day at home or at Trafford Rangers are mainly rag strongholds and anybody who denies this is a liar.
I will personally be in the away end singing my heart out as we show them again who the best team in Manchester are.
If people dont usualy go to town for the derby they wont have gather where blues gather .plus where they gathered a couple of years ago doesnt meen they will gather there this year .There is no such thing as a daft question and no one should feel embarrased about asking anything on a forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.