Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the weather as an added bonus not a primary reason

and to answer your question it was about 80% the reason :)
80% is understandable if the weather is so important to you, and you don’t like a temperate climate. Why do people assume that this matters to anyone but themselves? We’re all different. Some people like our climate (especially to play football in) to others it’s a long way down their pecking order in terms of importance and lifestyle choices.

80% is understandable if the weather is so important to you, and you don’t like a temperate climate. Why do people assume that this matters to anyone but themselves? We’re all different. Some people like our climate (especially to play football in) to others it’s a long way down their pecking order in terms of importance and lifestyle choices.
Blimey, talk about knit picking !1
I mentioned the weather as a possible side issue ffs, I mentioned the chance to play for the biggest clubs in the world as the primary reason, and the guaranteed silverware.
And yes he may prefer cold weather, but he was born in a hot place (Northern Chile) so one may assume he would prefer a Barcelona or Madrid climate.

Get this lad in! He is at the level of Silva and De Bruyne and just a little step up from Sane, Aguero and Sterling. We need him. Also Can is a step up on Gundolan and I would go for him in January too.

You must be kidding about Can, Gundo is easily twice the player Can will ever be. Let him find his rhythm. #NeverForget the barca game. Although, I would love to have Can as an option (for free).

Playing Sanchez in a central midfield role will settle minds... not sure on that mate.
Sanchez is about as versatile as they come. I'd have absolutely no issues with him playing in central midfield.

After the reports today that Silva is a doubt for the Derby, let's say Sanchez was already at City, could you thing of a better replacement for Silva with the squad we have?

I can't.

Last edited:
Sanchez is about as versatile as they come. I'd have absolutely no issues with him playing in central midfield.

After the reports today that Silva is a doubt for the Derby, let's say Sanchez was already at City, could you thing of a better replacement for Silva with the squad we have?

I can't.
He'd probably replace Stones, too!

Come on now, he isn't comparable to Silva in any way.

I mentioned the weather as a possible side issue ffs, I mentioned the chance to play for the biggest clubs in the world as the primary reason, and the guaranteed silverware.
And yes he may prefer cold weather, but he was born in a hot place (Northern Chile) so one may assume he would prefer a Barcelona or Madrid climate.

Barcelona maybe, it's 3 degrees in Madrid today and colder than here. It's regularly cool in Madrid through winter. Probably doesn't piss it down as much and summer, well they have one.

I notice his knit picking all the time. Tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.