Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually a fan of wholsesale change/rotation, but the weekend has to be the priority, and we’re going to have to play with more energy/intensity against them than we showed (first half) against West Ham. So I’d go something like:
———————Bravo——————-
Danilo—Tosin—Mangala—Zinchenko
——————-Yaya———————-
——-Gundogan—Foden———-
Bernardo—Aguero—-Diaz

I’d expect us to probably lose, but so be it.
Only ones of the regular starters who I would even consider playing would be Ederson and possibly Otamendi.

Not usually a fan of wholsesale change/rotation, but the weekend has to be the priority, and we’re going to have to play with more energy/intensity against them than we showed (first half) against West Ham. So I’d go something like:
———————Bravo——————-
——————-Yaya———————-
——-Gundogan—Foden———-
Bernardo—Aguero—-Diaz

Only ones of the regular starters who I would even consider playing would be Ederson and possibly Otamendi.

Fiver says that will not be the team, give you 5000/1

———————Bravo——————-
——————-Yaya———————-
——-Gundogan—Foden———-
Bernardo—Aguero—-Diaz

One more time about Zinchenko............

thy gave us a game when we were at top of ours so, with the inevitable changes, we might struggle in this one. It would be shit to lose the run, but not that I'd lose too much sleep about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.