Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get back to the energy we had a month ago where we just swamped the opposition all over the pitch then we will win...If we play cagey I think we lose. If our forwards take a higher % of the chances we create we will win. They are crap at the back but we are weak from set pieces and they will be exposing this.
On balance they are coming into form whereas we seem to be in a lull . So who the hell knows.

My guess is that PEG will drop Lookapoo and play the Swedish Andy Carroll to lump balls to and hope he can bring in Martial and Lingard to counter us.
This will be hailed as a PEG masterclass if it works.
Both will have game time and score to make it a respectable 2-5 scoreline.

This has got draw written all over it. They simply can't afford to lose and that fear of loss will make them less and less ambitious as the game goes on.

Would take a draw, they played at home last night, we are away tonight, not everyone will play but it will be a factor. They are at home and play counter attack / long balls to the big man upfront. It will not be easy to get a win.

I think we'll lose. We have not been at our most fluid recently. And I think Arsenal showed the other day that united are build to take punches and profit from any mistakes at the back. We have to take the chances that we create from the start and be very assured with our passing. We shouldn't take unnecessary risks or we'll be punished.

If we are at our best though we'll batter them. But we just haven't been recently.

A few weeks back it'd have been a different story as we were truely awesome. So possibly they are getting us at a good time from their perspective.

I'll still hope for the win but trying to remain objective till kickoff.

Pep will have a plan. We have better players and a better manager to boot. I think we'll be the better team and, barring any bad luck, I'm confident we'll win.
A win, for me, will mean we put one hand on the trophy.

Napoli are the best, and most intense pressing side in Europe

Say's who?

United could have 13 players and they wouldn't press as well as Napoli

Far beyond words this little belter.

Only difference being we had John Stones playing ..... Kompany not as comfortable on the ball.

I would always take a draw against United, when that final whistle goes and you haven't been beaten by them, it is always a relief. This time however there is far more at stake, we win and I think the title is as good as done. We can end these fuckers this weekend. Lets do it.

I would always take a draw against United, when that final whistle goes and you haven't been beaten by them, it is always a relief. This time however there is far more at stake, we win and I think the title is as good as done. We can end these fuckers this weekend. Lets do it.
That’s the spirit come on blueboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.