Danilo
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Toure
B Silva
Foden
Sane
Jesus

I like it. He would have had the medical staff look at the players and assess which ones are in good condition.

Also, he's not hanging the young lads out to dry, which is important because if they perform tonight, then we may have 2 or 3 'new players' that can help us throughout the season.

Ederson is a keeper, he should be fine.
Fernandinho was rested at the weekend.
Jesus or Aguero, one of them was always going to start.
Don't talk sense. If no one gets injured I've heard Pep has ordered taxis for all players to get to the airport.

I’d much rather try and integrate the like of tosin and Foden into the team surrounded by quality so it makes it easier for them. Looking forward to seeing how they cope.

Delph if not ill snd Vinny who Pep says is a not available to play today would have been on the bench as well most likely.

Hope Vinny comes up for Sunday as it will be interesting if Mangala starts in the derby.

I'm surprised he's starting Fernandinho, Jesus and Sane - meaningless game but could get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.