Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few results have just paperd over the cracks last night we could easily been on the wrong end of a 4 or 5 nil defeat.Huddersfield Southampton and West Ham all had great chances to score .We have to bring our a game to the swamp there is no doubt about that

Got to agree if we go with the same team as last night we could be in trouble, let's hope pep makes a few changes.

The last few results have just paperd over the cracks last night we could easily been on the wrong end of a 4 or 5 nil defeat.Huddersfield Southampton and West Ham all had great chances to score .We have to bring our a game to the swamp there is no doubt about that

The same Huddersfield that had 0 shots on target?

Got to agree if we go with the same team as last night we could be in trouble, let's hope pep makes a few changes.
The same Huddersfield that had 0 shots on target?
I have slept since the Huddersfield game lol but the other fu*kers could have bagged a couple .any way the game against the rags is a different kettle of fish everyone in a Blue shirt will be well up for it .we have not been playin our best lately and a couple if players have been out of sorts but our belief has not waverd.I remember when we used to struggle in the League every player played above there usual game when we played the rags.The spirit will be there on Sunday and am sure every player will do us proud

Have faith who ever plays will be well up for it .we aint top of the league and 8 points clear for nothing

ederson
walker
kompany
otamendi
delph
fernandinho
de bruyne
silva
sterling
sane
aguero

The scum have refused City's request to allow an Amazon camera crew into the away dressing room on Sunday as part of that documentary they're doing. To make up for it, I think they should be allowed full access to the away dressing room in the return fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.