The works Christmas doo thread.

Was told today that one of the staff, where the wife works, may not have survived the Christmas 'doo' He's been suspended - not sure why. Ah the joys of free beer.

Ours is next Friday - will be utter carnage I would imagine.

Today i've got to go and buy some shite £5 secret santa tat for a guy i don't know.

Ours is tomorrow at the Frog & Bucket same as last year shit food, have to pay for your own beer, 3 comedians.
Probably the best Christmas doo I've had as you don't have to talk to anyone when the acts are on.

We had ours last night. So we pay for 20 folk to sit in a fancy hotel restaurant, eat wonderful dinner and drink until they're all making tits of themselves. We then have to sit there and take a load of grief and abuse in exchange. Joy.

I was once thrown out of a nightclub at a work Christmas do for having sex with one of the office girls in the disabled toilet. And she wasn't - for reasons which I never quite understood and the doorman in question seemed unwilling to explain.

It probably would have helped if you'd got her out of her wheelchair first.................

want-that-one.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.