Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg has spent £300m since he parked his slimy arse on the rag throne. For that 300 mil, footy fans across the globe will be served up the most agricultural, backward thinking, boring and dirty version of the beautiful game.
Expect fouls to go unpunished. Expect 10 behind the ball. Expect wild delirium at the winning of a throw in, free kick or corner for another opportunity to lump it into the box for the lumps that are lukaku and foulaini.
I'd be amazed if we won this one.

If Kompany is a doubt, I wonder who we would play at CB? Surely we couldn’t play Mangala. He was absolutely dreadful yet again last night. Tosin actually did ok 2nd half but again I have my reservations. Maybe we’d go with a back 3.

Do you honestly believe the same back 4 and midfield will play on Sunday
Not a chance thank fu*k point i am making is there is such a huge gap in standard between the first team and the majority of the replacments.The young lads all done well though But if we play like we all no we can we will have to much in our locker for the rags

I think Pep will set up as usual but he won't push it full on like he usually does.

A draw is a good result for us so I am expecting a lot of passing for passing sake and if we can strike at the right time we will do.

We won't go full on all out attack though.

I feel like it’s the start of a new season on Sunday for us.
We’ve accomplished what we wanted in the first half of the season.
If you’d have told me come December we’d have finished our group top convincingly, 8 points clear at the top of the premier league and still competing on 4 fronts I’d have snapped your hand off.

We go again on Sunday. Let’s get the second half of the season off to a flyer.
Come on CITY

This is such a primitive way of thinking.

We played a 17 year old creative mid at left back, and another youth player alongside Mangala at centre back, in a game where we had nothing to play for, against a team that had to take something in order to qualify.

Huddersfield didn't have a shot on target. We didn't play well against Southampton or West Ham, but we showed the quality to dig in and fight to the end. The sort of games and results all championship winning teams come out on top of. It's not about 'papering of cracks' as you won't find a successful team in history that hasn't had to dig results like that out.
I know I am old but don't think I am primitive lol.The way we have been playing all season has been breathtaking.The 3 young lads we played were a joy to watch.You are correct that we dug out results in the three games you mentioned but we had the quality and got the result in the end .The cracks I am talking about is having a lack of quality in depth which was again highlighted last night. But you can't take away how brilliant the team has been up to now .and if we get any where near the standard we have set the rags won't live with us .We should all be privileged at the standard of football we are playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.