Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
On ABC good morning America... "I want the iranians to know that if I'm president, we'll attack Iran. If over the next 10 years they are foolish enough to take any action against Israel, we will totally obliterate them"
I'd take her words with a hefty pinch of salt though to be honest. This is the woman who landed in the balkans under a hail of bullets (children smiling, giving her flowers), who insists that all women who report sexual harassment and assault should be believed (unless it's against her husband, then the women are lying slut trailer trash) and who has never concealed any emails and who fights for women's rights while accepting money from the most misogynistic regime on earth.

Based on absolutely no logic or evidence at all.

Of course we would. Well known for her apocalyptic tendencies our Hilary.

She would launch 30,000 emails, all so boring and pointless, that the world would be enraged so much, the only solution would be a total, balls out fight till the end.

It's the way she rolls.

In fact, we'd all be dead by now.

On ABC good morning America... "I want the iranians to know that if I'm president, we'll attack Iran. If over the next 10 years they are foolish enough to take any action against Israel, we will totally obliterate them"
I'd take her words with a hefty pinch of salt though to be honest. This is the woman who landed in the balkans under a hail of bullets (children smiling, giving her flowers), who insists that all women who report sexual harassment and assault should be believed (unless it's against her husband, then the women are lying slut trailer trash) and who has never concealed any emails and who fights for women's rights while accepting money from the most misogynistic regime on earth.
The context of that comment was related to what would happen following a nuclear strike by Iran on Israel. But you didn't mention that. Instead you used it as justification for your baseless comment "Whereas if Clinton would've won, we'd either be in or about to be in a third world war."
As there's no current suggestion that a nuclear strike by Iran on Israel is imminent or even possible, the idea that we would be in or about to be in a third world war is a little wide of the mark wouldn't you say?

Of course we would. Well known for her apocalyptic tendencies our Hilary.

She would launch 30,000 emails, all so boring and pointless, that the world would be enraged so much, the only solution would be a total, balls out fight till the end.

It's the way she rolls.

In fact, we'd all be dead by now.
Never thought of it that way.
You are, of course, absolutely correct. Nothing worse in the world than 33,000 emails on a non-government server, some of which have been exposed as ordering pizza.

You are, of course, absolutely correct. Nothing worse in the world than 33,000 emails on a non-government server, some of which have been exposed as ordering pizza.
Maybe ordering pizza but I hear some had pineapple on , now that will start wars.

Even reading the pizza ordering ones makes me want to invade my neighbours garden and set up a Magicstate.

He's for it, right after I have my afternoon cuppa and homemade scone.

Then he's fucking history.

Even reading the pizza ordering ones makes me want to invade my neighbours garden and set up a Magicstate.

He's for it, right after I have my afternoon cuppa and homemade scone.

Then he's fucking history.
Ave im, pineapple pizza eating ****

And what's Iran's position at the moment regarding the acquisition of nuclear weapons and the situation with hezbollah?
Did Clinton say that she regarded a cyber attack the same as any other attack and she'd respond with the military?
Don't make the mistake of assuming that my dislike of Clinton is somehow an endorsement of trump because I promise you, it isn't. I just view him as slightly less dangerous, globally, than her.
If she had won the election, by now, one of two situations would have occurred. Assad would be either dead or in exile and a collection of isis and Al nusra would be running Syria. Or the Russians and iranians would have fronted up the western backed forces and the escalation would be catastrophic. I have no doubt that in that escalation, Israel would have been attacked. Israel is always going to be the number one target.
Unless they can be persuaded not to retaliate as in the gulf war with saddams scuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.