Pub in town for the derby

I live in Swinton and we generally go to the beehive in white field. Only £5 in cab from Swinton, no red shite in there . Get in earlyish though if you wanna sit.

any all blue pubs prestwich/whitefield?
were from swinton and got no ticket and struggle now the brit and showboat shut and usually end up scrapping with some gobby red twat who never goes round here so looking for somewhere decent
The Beehive in Whitefield will be full of blues on derby day. You need to get in early to get a seat. It will be hammered. Plus Danny the landlord normally puts a free curry on as well

Last edited:
They dont show footy full stop plus have to be flying somewhere .could imagine missing a flight if 1-1with minutes to go

Well that surprises me. Maybe one of the airport bars
Will they show the game? Unless they have changed policy last time I was in there you couldn't wear colours at all of any club so not sure they will want to stick a game on.

Etihad or Escape lounge. Must say i'm surprised neither will have match on as cyber states.

Surely be on in one of the bog standard airport bars??

Well that surprises me. Maybe one of the airport bars

Etihad or Escape lounge. Must say i'm surprised neither will have match on as cyber states.

Surely be on in one of the bog standard airport bars??
The bar in the airport should have it but these ''luxury lounges'' or whatever they call themselves do not allow footy shirts of any description even on non game days. People are paying decent money to go in there and not be with the plebs. Being on the plane for a few hours with the riff raff is enough for them! Those serving in the lounge don't want WW3 breaking out when a dodgy pen with a minute to go causes a riot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.