Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important derby for years..please city win or draw..Just don't get beat by these..anyone but these.
I would think the home derby 2011-2012 was more important. Lose that & we lose the league. Lose Sunday & we're 8 points ahead.......unless by years you mean 3 or 4

Eight inches of snow forecast... if that’s right I’d be surprised if this went ahead.

No it's not. 10cm likely, that's less than 4 inches according to the Met office and BBC. Over 8 inches according to Sun newspaper. Who to believe ?

When would the fixture be rescheduled for? We are about to hit a period of a month of two games a week, by the time we have a free midweek it would be something like week 23 and we would have played many teams twice before we have played them once. That would have a skewed effort on the league table.

When would the fixture be rescheduled for? We are about to hit a period of a month of two games a week, by the time we have a free midweek it would be something like week 23 and we would have played many teams twice before we have played them once. That would have a skewed effort on the league table.

When ever the scum want it to be scheduled for.

I've not even had that much chance to look at tinternet, media etc in much detail just recently but I'm so fucking sick of these ****s already.

I hate the association. I feel like I've not showered, brushed my teeth or wiped my arse & have trampled dogshit in the house, because so many of their faces are talking about us in the same breath as them.

Horrible fucking ****s. I hate them.

Can't wait to scrape their shit off.

A friend of mine sent me his combined United/City best eleven. I won’t ask you guys for opinions. I’m saving my reply until Sunday evening.
a7e4ab664867018dfdb35a8fe2417c9f.jpg
Does he smoke a lot of crack your friend? Lol

I presume the logic is the more crowded the penalty area, the less chance for opponents to get a running jump for headers. Would be good to see our forwards in an advanced position sometimes though, especially with Ederson's unerring kicking accuracy.

I've not even had that much chance to look at tinternet, media etc in much detail just recently but I'm so fucking sick of these ****s already.

I hate the association. I feel like I've not showered, brushed my teeth or wiped my arse & have trampled dogshit in the house, because so many of their faces are talking about us in the same breath as them.

Horrible fucking ****s. I hate them.

Can't wait to scrape their shit off.
Well said Nn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.