Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every derby is the same,no-one speaks for us just raggy bull shitters on the airways

I was going to watch the debate on sky sports tonight as they have a derby special preview.......tonight's guests are city legends Bryan riggs and neville neville. Should make for an interesting debate don't u think?? Tossers. Hope we smash United and all their followers spend a week crying themselves to sleep. Fuck em all I say.

The forecast according to more reputable sources than The Scum newspaper is pretty bad to be fair. Even if it stops snowing by lunchtime, that might not be enough for them not to call it off. There’s snow forecast for tomorrow too and coupled with sub-zero temperatures on Saturday night, that’s going to be a health and safety nightmare if the predicted heavier snowfall occurs on Sunday morning.

Remember they called off the League Cup semi-final first leg at our place in 2010 over 24 hours in advance of the scheduled kick-off because of heavy snow the day before. If Sunday’s forecast is looking increasingly likely tomorrow it wouldn’t surprise me if they called it off as early as tomorrow evening, especially given how many United fans travel from far afield. That said, they will want to give it every chance to go ahead so may delay any decision until Sunday morning.

That's the problem in the Uk. A forecast one day can be completely wrong the next.it seems that a country like this is unable to predict weather more than a couple of hours ahead.

The forecast pre game is bad enough but if it snows during the game it ruins it as a spectacle and TV cameras struggle with it too. Be interesting to see how the next 36 hours pan out.

I remember being at West Brom on Boxing Day a couple of years ago and the snow came down so heavily I thought they would call it off. You could hardly see in the stands. Just endless snow. The drive home was treachourous so I can see why they may decide it's not worth the risk.

I was going to watch the debate on sky sports tonight as they have a derby special preview.......tonight's guests are city legends Bryan riggs and neville neville. Should make for an interesting debate don't u think?? Tossers. Hope we smash United and all their followers spend a week crying themselves to sleep. Fuck em all I say.
Haha thats blatant even for sky,please god let us win the game

Fuck me, you would think we are a conference side going to play the best team ever listening to the "experts". Don't know why we're even bothering turning up going off what these knobbers are predicting.
Starting to think that myself. You’d never know we’d only dropped 1 point all season.

United are all twats.
I know some people may see this as a throwaway, general remark but it's actually quite a profound and meaningful statement.
Sometimes you can read a person by looking at them. They actually look like twats. They talk like twats. They behave like twats. That place is a magnet for them.
Maybe mata can be slightly excused because I don't recall him saying or doing anything to fully qualify yet.
That's about it though.

I know some people may see this as a throwaway, general remark but it's actually quite a profound and meaningful statement.
Sometimes you can read a person by looking at them. They actually look like twats. They talk like twats. They behave like twats. That place is a magnet for them.
Maybe mata can be slightly excused because I don't recall him saying or doing anything to fully qualify yet.
That's about it though.

There is alot of truth in this. I dont recall meeting a single rag who is not a twat to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.