Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I'm in with Bitcoin and Litecoin. threw a couple of hundred at it - if it goes up great, if it doesn't I wont miss the cash.

Pity you didn't get in at the start! You would have had around 1500 for your £300 and be worth £25m if I am reading it correctly!
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, mate. I’m late to the party in the grand scheme of things.

Girl at work threw 5k in a couple of months back. Sat on a tidy 30k as of yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, mate. I’m late to the party in the grand scheme of things.

Girl at work threw 5k in a couple of months back. Sat on a tidy 30k as of yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! I bought a share a few years ago. Went from 13p to 44p in the space of a couple of months. 200% profit! A company (short selling) then released a report on it and it fell back to 16p in a matter of days. Luckily I sold at around 25p but even so it shows the risk of investing in one asset/company. For me it has to be money you can afford to lose!

Next was a penny share once. Done well since then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.