United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true and if you stopped being ridiculously biased you'd admit it.
Ha ha ha what’s hilarious is the fact that you think everyone should agree with your opinion.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Is he a top keeper? In my opinion yes. Best in the world by a country mile?....sorry mate, there’s plenty of keepers up there with him, so if you think he’s country miles ahead of any other keeper, I’d have to disagree with your opinion.
Would you want him ahead of Eddie?

And if he’s the best in the workd by a country mile, how come he wasn’t the top ranked keeper in the Workd POY that was announced yesterday?

Rags training session today

DQjuJ6kUQAAoTan.jpg

The secret to not making De Gea look like a fucking superhuman is quite simple. Place the ball to either side of him and don’t shoot right at the llama looking ****.
Do that and all is good. City win comfortably and we don’t have to read post after post on here proclaiming him the second coming.

Llama looking **** - quality

Wah wah poor WiFi signal wah wah.

Oh and the pies, wah wah.
I take it you’ve not been for a while. It’s a fucking dump. Most utd fans accept that who I know. Being big doesn’t mean being great. The Nou Camp is the same.

I take it you’ve not been for a while. It’s a fucking dump. Most utd fans accept that who I know. Being big doesn’t mean being great. The Nou Camp is the same.
No it definitely needs work and decisions need to be made soon but none of what he is written is new. And frankly the fact he has to resort to complaining about pies and WiFi signal shows that he has had to pad out this article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.