Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen whining about our players going down too easily. He does realise he has convicted serial diver Young in his team?
We can expect them to be collapsing to floor as if shot by a sniper anywhere in our last 3rd so that they can load the box. MAUREEN can’t afford to lose this. So if they go a goal up, I expect HAMMERS style defence to appear.
We need to tear them a new one. Manchester is BLUE.

It's funny coming from him. The moaning cünt is getting his excuses in early and trying to pressure the ref again. He needn't bother, we never get fucking penalties in the league. How many times has Sterling been shoved over this season and we've been given about 1 pen!

I am shocked how many in the media think we have been found out and the rags will beat us because of what Southampton, Huddersfield and West Ham nearly did. If football worked like that why not mention what Huddersfield actually did to them?

The fact is many English pundits would have said the same about Peps Barca team and I dont remember them losing many or suffering too much physically or aerially. Even if united get set pieces and score, like the others we have played, they will be defending and concentrating for a long long time to stop us scoring and they will fail and we will score and likelihood is we will score more than they do based on our domination of possession.

The three teams that gave us tough games play once a week. The rags will lose energy and concentration faster. The only thing we need to do is dominate from kick off.

just out of interest can anyone post the eye gougers record against pep. sure i saw somewhere it is pretty crap

It's funny coming from him. The moaning cünt is getting his excuses in early and trying to pressure the ref again. He needn't bother, we never get fucking penalties in the league. How many times has Sterling been shoved over this season and we've been given about 1 pen!

The not so special one Knows we'll out football the bunch of hoof ball masters, so needs the refs help in this one. Imagine supporting a club that has to go to these such lengths to stop the opposition. Jesus wept. Maybe if their team tried to attack a bit more, take on opponents in the box, they'll realise that other teams do hack at your legs and give away penalties. Embarrassments. Hope they enjoy being nothing more than a rich West Brom.

I'm really not nervous about tomorrow at all. We'll pick them off all too easily on the counter and I'm going for a 0-4 scoreline. They have to win so really bus parking isn't an option for them, which is where we will be deadly in picking them off.

I don't want to predict. What I will say though is that it was tough against Southampton, West Ham and hudders, as they all literally Parked a tripple decker bus, if united come at us, which they will have to really ( they need win more than us), it will create space for us to pick passes and attack. Which is why, maybe, they'll stick to their hoof ball. Stay compact and just hoooooof, let donkey lukaku hold it up and pass onto rashford or lingard. Corners will be fully exploited, so I hope we can handle them.

The weather is going to be a problem. Even this early trains today are delayed. Let them have Pogba back, we'll have Stones and pass their press away.

Agreed. I'm not too arsed, they're still chasing us. Stone has been a big loss for us too. Next time we play them, we'll be at least 11 points ahead and they'll have an even bigger task

Ive seen quite a few of the Manchester combined XI's in the media , and every single one i have read has Valencia at right back over Walker , its not even close Valencia is a winger who cannot defend , Walker is bona fide full back who defends for his life. They might change their opinions when Sane has torn Valencia another arse hole on Sunday , can't see Young or Rashford doing the same to Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.