Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the minute man say?

Firstly said we are a bunch of divers. Then went on to critisice Pep for wearing the yellow ribbon, saying UEFA bens the rules because it’s pep.

Basically he’s desperate to influence the ref or get under the skin of Pep and the team because he knows how good we are. The fact he’s shown his fear placates mine.

Firstly said we are a bunch of divers. Then went on to critisice Pep for wearing the yellow ribbon, saying UEFA bens the rules because it’s pep.

Basically he’s desperate to influence the ref or get under the skin of Pep and the team because he knows how good we are. The fact he’s shown his fear placates mine.
Thanks. Moanhino at it again :(

Mourinho trying his best to stir it, Pep showing the absolute class and stature of a man who just ignores it.

I really can’t see why a lot of people hate pep outside of City, the guy is a gent and a football scholar.

Mourinho’s comment about city diving reminds me of fergie’s comment about the ref being strong enough to protect Ronaldo before kicking lumps out of SWP (I think he was out for 3 or 4 games afterwards). A clear sly underhand attempt to prepare the grounds for targeted roughhouse tactics. Obviously the result is everything but leaving the swamp with a squad of fit key players will impact on our subsequent matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.