Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That geeky guy off Pointless has just gone 3-0 to City. Never liked him until now...
. He's a Fulham fan I think. They despise Chelsea and Tottenham in particular and I know a few who always follow our scores. They will also root for us if we are watching the match together. Bit of pointless information there.

. He's a Fulham fan I think. They despise Chelsea and Tottenham in particular and I know a few who always follow our scores. They will also root for us if we are watching the match together. Bit of pointless information there.
His brother Mat is bass player in suede for a bit more pointless information :-)

I remember that game well, the United treatment of SWP that day was a disgrace, they took turns fouling him until one of the players got a yellow card then someone else would take over. Weak refereeing let it happen and it broke up most of our attacks that day.

Thanks for reminding me of that, now I need to go and watch that Jim Broadbent rant again...

Good idea!

I think it will as well. The points gap between us and them is only getting bigger and I don't see that changing. Right now it's being slated as a game that could end or reignite the title race. If we don't play them until late January/early Febuary, the gap will probably be bigger than then and the pressure will be off. We'll also have Stones and Kompany back.

Not to mention we'd also have one or two new signings added to freshen us up.

What % are we giving this game of going ahead tomorrow. Surely it just comes down to the safety of the surrounding areas
1/2 an inch of snow paralyses the roads in Manchester. 2 inches makes travel all but impossible. 6 inches = nothing moves.
That said the Amber snow warning has gradually been moving south as the day has gone on so I reckon the game will be on if only a Yellow warning is in force over Manchester tomorrow.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings#?lat=53.479&lon=-2.2465&date=2017-12-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.