Legalised American Murder...

LiveLeak-dot-com-4d8_1512719135-ShaverDaniel_1512719145.jpg.resized.jpg
He reminded me of these lyrics from God is a bullet by concrete blonde

They're gonna call me sir they'll all stop picking on me
Well I'm a high school grad I'm over 5 foot 3
I'll get a badge and a gun and I'll join the P.D.

Poor guy wouldn't have got me pulling up my shorts with a gun pointed at me especially with a power crazy cops hand on the trigger looks a **** with them tattoos...

LiveLeak-dot-com-d9f_1512719743-SHaver2_1512719757.jpg.resized.jpg

RIP Daniel Shaver

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family

Last edited:
The cop said in court that if he was put in a similar situation he would do the exact same thing.

The cop said in court that if he was put in a similar situation he would do the exact same thing.
Did anyone point out too him that he wasn't "put in that situation", but instead created it by refusing to do the basics of policing? Since when do you demand a suspect army crawls towards you? Clearly begging to shoot him, playing a fucked up game of Simon says with a drunk person just waiting for them to fuck up so he could shoot him. As soon as the guy is lying on the ground with his hands in the air, the situation is over.

Sad thing is it's letting off murderers like this that puts all decent police in danger

exactly ....most rational professional armed police officers would be sickened about this **** too.

Having said that there have been a few dodgy looking shootings over here too by the Police.

Absolutely disgusting isn't it? This started making the rounds last night

We're such a fucked up country. Militarized police force. High crime rate. Awful healthcare and education systems. Massive income inequality and inhumane treatment of the lower class. Race relations that seemingly haven't progressed since the 1800's. A mass shooting every week. Open, blatant corruption in politics that we can do nothing about because it's been legalized.

Not sure where we went wrong, but this country is so broken at the moment that I'm not sure how we even start to fix it. But god forbid anyone bring this up and suggest we're not the "greatest country in the world" because they'll be ostracized and attacked as un-patriotic (as if that's somehow a crime that would make hitler blush). Just beyond fucked up

That cop is a fucking disgrace, I’ve heard there are lots of ex military from the Afghan/Iraq wars now police and basically they are trained killers, they show very little restraint because it’s been smashed in them shoot to kill, put that with PTSD and you’ve got one fucked up police force. He should have approached the lad when he was on the ground with his oppo covering him, even I can see that, wouldn’t surprise me if you see repercussions from this, if it had been a black man there would be rioting now.

I know it isn't the poplar view but i'm afraid I see it as a call i would have taken. His actions look odd...could be he was off his tits i don't know, but his actions were off for sure
Good. You’d have lost your job and gone into hiding and cost your former employer $75m.

His actions were those of a man hysterically crying for his life. He did not need to kneel and try to crawl. He was laid on his bastard tummy face down. The word actions were those of the trigger happy cop.

Good. You’d have lost your job and gone into hiding and cost your former employer $75m.

His actions were those of a man hysterically crying for his life. He did not need to kneel and try to crawl. He was laid on his bastard tummy face down. The word actions were those of the trigger happy cop.

An ex-cop from Arizona was acquitted for shooting an unarmed, sobbing man

Clearly begging to shoot him, playing a fucked up game of Simon says with a drunk person just waiting for them to fuck up so he could shoot him. As soon as the guy is lying on the ground with his hands in the air, the situation is over.
Absolutely this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.