Away fans in home end again

I was in the Padock as well fir that game thought there was loads more than 100 blues in there .I bought my ticket frim some bloke outside the kippax one home game he had wads of them

I was in the Padock as well fir that game thought there was loads more than 100 blues in there .I bought my ticket frim some bloke outside the kippax one home game he had wads of them
I remember him.....slight Geordie accent and a bad comb over...

It kicked off before kick off and split blues and reds, we must have easy had 30% of the paddock that day, hundreds of blues in. I was right behind the night when brightwells shot went in past leightons flapping hand...lovely

Well then,can you believe it,the 2 Spurs fans that attended the same game last season were in the seats again last night,a guy behind me spotted them before kick off,and couldn't believe it,they fucked off on 78 mins much to the delight of many around us who had gathered they were Spurs fans

I was in the away end, Stretford paddock at the swamp when Brightwell scored the screamer to equalise. The place erupted, there were at least a 100 blues in there that afternoon. Apart from insults and a bit of pushing and shoving nothing major happened.
I remember when they infiltrated the Kippax when they beat us 3-0 at Maine Rd. They came in on the right hand side towards the North Stand. Plenty of fisticuffs then.

I went to a city v utd game in 70s and as I got in the kippax there must of been 100 utd fans near the north stand, and they started to sing and to walk to the utd end, don't think they got there thou

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.