Legalised American Murder...

How was he meant to crawl with his legs crossed? Their instructions didnt make any sense at all.

Just the language they were using shows these trigger-happy cunts thought it was some sort of game they were playing. "Make a mistake and you may not live". It's like something out of a Saw movie, not the actions of a professional police force.

What an incompetent prick that copper was, I’m sure with no training and having never held a gun I could’ve handled that better

He stopped just short of saying
“ I’m now going to throw you a rubics cube, I want you to crawl towards me solving it and reciting the alphabet backwards “

Just glad he wasn’t black so we don’t have to listen to more of that bollocks

What an incompetent prick that copper was, I’m sure with no training and having never held a gun I could’ve handled that better

He stopped just short of saying
“ I’m now going to throw you a rubics cube, I want you to crawl towards me solving it and reciting the alphabet backwards “
Precisely. I’ve no idea how any human of decent nature could support his actions.

I have one query cos I don't understand and hope someone can explain it to me; Philando Castile was murdered following instructions from a cop in front of his girlfriend and child on FB Live and the traumatised girlfriend and daughter got $3m!

Why was the pay out so large for the unfortunate Shaver family...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.