Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That "won nothing yet" line keeps coming out and it's ****ing pissing me off.

Won two league titles in the last 6 years, 1 more league titles than we have won, is what the twats actually mean.

Since when do clubs field the exact same team, man for man, every season. This team, the Manchester City team, has won two titles in the last 6 years. So they can fuck off with the "they haven't won anything" bollocks.

Think why they keep saying it is the boring one has won trophies last season and pep has won nothing yet with us yet, we win the main trophy this season with Pep they will all shut there gobs and crawl back under there rocks.

Well if we listen to the rag filled media we may as well not turn up tomorrow from the 149 ex rag player's they've thrust upon us to the sycophantic journalist and presenters we don't stand a chance,I'll just leave 1 of my favourite prediction's from a certain Paul merson I can see utd running away with it and it could get embarrassing so what's your prediction Paul 2-2.

Hate this **** with a passion sooner he fcuks off the better.
bb05b2fca63fdfadf232cda834016e0c.jpg

they will play young and valencia at fb and herera on Kev with matic and elbows in the middle the lump upfront and martial and rashford.

Be a load of dirty cropping ****s and annoy the fuck out of us.

I expect

they will play young and valencia at fb and herera on Kev with matic and elbows in the middle the lump upfront and martial and rashford.

Be a load of dirty cropping ****s and annoy the fuck out of us.

I expect

I think Lingaard is nailed on after the last two games. He will play in place of Rashford for me. i think they will go 5 at the back too. I don't think Bog brush will play.

Think why they keep saying it is the boring one has won trophies last season and pep has won nothing yet with us yet, we win the main trophy this season with Pep they will all shut there gobs and crawl back under there rocks.
They won't though mate. They'll just revert to the dipperesque bollocks about how much they've won in the dim and distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.