Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Big White Bus parked across the Midlands and it's still snowing, so I would be surprised if many people travelling to the swamp via M40, M5 and M6 will get through. No reason to cancel a match in Salford though particularly given under swamp heating etc etc. and it's the TV audience that's important to Sky.
There's only one lane open on the m6 through Birmingham and that's crawling.
I suspect a fair few will turn back soon.

Plenty of overseas rags littering town. Just gave a group of German "neutrals" ( how the fuck do they get tickets) the low down on what to expect by way of tactics from Mourinho. Think they understood "hoofball even without the extravagant mime.

You do talk bollocks sometimes Bob. We can lose and still win the title at a canter. More important than winning is avoiding any serious injuries. Without Walker, Otamendi or Fernandinho over Xmas & New Year might cause us grief.
We have to win this

We must win this

I speak truth

Whats the weather like? Is there definitely going to be a game.

I'm trying not to whip myself into a frenzy and then some fuck tell me the game has been postponed.
Not even snowing, I was assured snow today

Not even snowing, I was assured snow today
Can't see us getting more than a draw today. Stones has been badly missed both defensively and that ever so vital ball forward. Praying that Kun can find something from somewhere to secure us a draw. Big week ahead too. Why in gods good name do so many games have to be played in the dead of the year? Insane really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.