Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the doom and gloom crew, we’ll probably wear blue shorts again. I think we’ve only worn them once so far and we lost.

Lifted off a forum over here;

WdERHxh.png
[/IMG]
WdERHxh.png

And we're the bitter ones!

Same City as United? Salford?

Derbies are always fraught but losing one is made all the more painful because every rag manager and the majority of their players and fan's are the biggest utter wankers in world football.

Ungracious, unsporting, hypocritical, crowing biased gits!! When they are winning they are seen and heard everywhere. They are the David Brent of football fan's and their manager and players must have to pass a snide, dirty, cynical test of horribleness before they sign.

I have a bad feeling about today. We know we are the better footballing side with better players in most areas but they have the style and players to hurt us. We have struggled in the last three games against the sort of tactics we will face today and the rags are an upgrade on those teams. I just feel we are in a period where our intensity and form has dipped a little and this will level the game out. Add a weak ref in Oliver and I would snatch your hand off for the draw right now. Of course I hope I am completely wrong and we smash the wankers.

I hope a big ban hammer has smashed the wums going on about the game being called off, I see one post has been deleted. I am in the area and there is not the slightest sign of a snowflake!
Huddersfield beat the rags, West Ham beat Chelsea and Saints are currently besting Arsenal. Seems we didn't do too badly.

Think they might do us today 3-1, they usually start well unlike us and will probably get an early goal or two, we will pull one back and they will get one on the break, we will have more possession, play the better football etc but they will have the referee on side and all the good fortune they normally have.

Naturally I hope I am completely wrong and we leave the Paddydrome with all three points but I’d bite your hands off for a draw.

Think we will suffer our defeat int he league today...not doom and gloom but based on the fact that our last few games we have been well underpar partly due to the way teams have started defending against us by dropping the striker in to defend against KDB and silva and then just packing the box. Also we have looked more susceptible to teams playing not he break and Utd are perfectly set up to play that way. Also their ariel dominance which again we struggle against will cause us considerable problems...

They will target our left hand side of defence (their right hand side) .....

IF we get chances we need to take them and we havent been doing that the last few games. Their defensive system is very solid and not having pogba makes it even more so.

Think we will utterly dominate them but think they will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.