Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like no Kompany which means Mangala. That's a worry.

On the positive it looks like Silva is fit to play. Apparently he had an ankle knock so praying he has actually recovered unlike a couple of years back.
Tosin is with the eds today I believe surely that makes a Komps start more likely as if Mangala was playing Tosin would be bench cover?

On the positive it looks like Silva is fit to play. Apparently he had an ankle knock so praying he has actually recovered unlike a couple of years back.

How is Delph? Kompany and Delph put will be an issue, hope at least one fit.

Why does it look like no Kompany?
Silva had/has a neck injury.

Hopefully and off to NY in Jan would be perfect.

With respect to Yaya I'd rather see him stay til the end of the season and collect his medals he deserves, a great send off for the big man.
If we are still in all competitions he will still have a part to play, even a bit part.

With respect to Yaya I'd rather see him stay til the end of the season and collect his medals he deserves, a great send off for the big man.
If we are still in all competitions he will still have a part to play, even a bit part.
Agree with the respect to yaya but when called upon he needs to give more than the half arsed performances he's given recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.