Utd v City post match

From Redcafe.....

Michael Oliver needs to know that city aren’t part of the royal family that they don’t need to be shown yellow cards

wtf lol

Pep shows he s a defense genius.

He picks Jesus over Aguero since Jesus presses better. He then withdraws Jesus as soon as 60 minth to play with no striker.

I have always said possession football is actually very defensive minded. Keep the ball, away from the goal, cant lose.

On the contrary Mou is ambitious and always looking for killer. Unlucky for him, the type of foward he needs, a Drogba, has come to extinction in football.

Great result for us, we put everything into the match gave them no quarter, the most defining moment for me was Edisons double save's in the last few minutes of the match, its just gone 6:00am over here in Oz and my eyes are hanging out but absolutely buzzing with result, all the players was immense for us.........enjoy the day

On cloud fucking nine!

Just brilliant. Though a quick read of the Caf would seem to imply that we only won because we were time-wasting divers :-D

Suck it up you twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.