Utd v City post match

The only negative in this game is an injured Kompany. Not to slag off Mangala because I thought he was terrific tonight, but I hope we don't drop points because of it.

Pep has made me so happy his interview shows how much he loves the game and our club now after all the years of absolute shit we all went through the best manager in the world is excited we just won a derby pinch me

Gutted for Vinny. I can't believe this is how his career has gone.

I'm ecstatic but strangely unsatisfied. Think we could have and should have stuffed them but I suppose that's unlikely in a derby. Glad we have such a large points cushion because we are threadbare at the back right now

You do know, mate, that they had conceded one goal - 1 - at the swamp all season ! There’s a very real sense in which we did stuff them.

I gather we are now 11 points clear.

I’m afraid I was too nervous to watch, so chickened out and have just spent the last two and a half hours, with all my communications purposely severed, alone in a darkened room
You need to grow a pair and relish more ups than downs these days :-) It was stressful but I'll enjoy the night even more having watched it. Big shout to all the blues that were there. Fantastic!

Brilliant win. For the first 65 minutes we were steam rollering them in terms of control of the match & limiting the to their hoofball.

However, after 65 minutes & with the finishing line in sight, we began to play to occasion & not the team in front of us.

We allowed them to drag us down to their level by panicking when in possession & smashing long balls in a general forward direction & this let them back into the game.

Our final balls started to suffer & our composure went out of the window. We're far from the finished article & will learn not to be deflected from our game plan as we develop as a team.

I don't blame Delph for their equaliser because the ball surprised him & the only way he was stopping it would be to use his hand. I'd rather play the rest of the match with 11 players than 10.

It was a professional finish & another record set with a nice cushion between us & the chasing pack.

Wonderful game.....so happy with the win BUT sounds like Kompany injured "again"....please city get another CB/LB in Jan!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.