Utd v City post match

Did anyone else notice the studio presenter jumping up with Ratboy when ManUre equalised?

Also did anyone hear Moureen say 'City were lucky'? Lol :-)
Nearly as bad as Tyler's list of excuses round about 75 minutes ... if Pogbad hadn't been suspended, if sideshow Bob was available blah, blah, blah!

Did anyone else notice the studio presenter jumping up with Ratboy when ManUre equalised?

Also did anyone hear Moureen say 'City were lucky'? Lol :-)
Yep,just mentioned that to the mrs.

Coupled with that **** who was commentating,the bias is unbelievable.Oh well,the plus is......its lovely witnessing them all realise their little empire has crumbled and they are now competing for 2nd place at best.

There's just a few of them who are starting to realise what's going on here...

I hate to say it but City tick all the 10 boxes I wish United ticked more often.....

1) Pass and move with speed and expression(often one touch)
2) Get the ball back asap with equal speed and intensity
3) Do not retreat or cower too deep back into your own box
4) Don't hoof it aimlessly unless you have to
5) Play with courage and belief (not an inferiority complex)
6) Compete in the tackle but also be streetwise with it.
7) Make it as hard as poss. for the opposition when they have it
8) Take the initiative rather than wait for things to happen.
9) Play to win rather than avoid defeat (without fear)
10) Believe that football (not anti football) will prevail

Guardiola is a genius at these things. Mourinho ? I'll leave that for you to decide. Who knows what United would be like if we had more of these 10. Their players are not so significantly better maybe? They had all the luck today but then again teams that sign up to these 10 footballing values deserve the luck they get.

What hurts me is not the result so much , it's watching a United team score fairly badly in these 10 tick boxes. We've got a mini Barcelona on our doorstep. It's time to be humble enough to try and copy them.

It's the future of football. Mourinho is the past.

Great great win for the Blues, Utd played like Wimbledon in the last 20 minutes and we stood up to them, we might not be a big physical side but we can battle with the best of them.
That goal before HT could have a defining moment t in our season but we just came out in 2nd half and carried on where we'd left off.
So much to treasure in that performance....control, discipline, grit and professionalism.
Ederson makes 2 amazing saves near the end as well.
Usual sour, post match guff from Jose making an arse of himself and how sweet that the diving little chunt Herrera gets booked for such a blatant dive after all their crap this week.

Poor old Romelu
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.