Utd v City post match

I'm an old man, my heart can't take any more 2-1's with injury time.

As for the game? Controlled first half, gave away a goal, missed a few chances. Second half scored another scrappy goal, defended well, great double save, but still edged it.

We were the better side for much of the game. They really had no plan B apart from hoofing the ball. I don't like Ashley Young. Or Herrera. Lukaku looks shot of confidence, which is what Mourinho does to you. As he should know.

Otamendi was brilliant. Our best defender this season and has really come on in leaps and bounds in the absence of Kompany and Stones.

Very happy. 11 points is a massive lead at this stage of the season but we need to go to Swansea and win again.

Some strange counter-attacking today. I counted three times when a midfielder carried the ball forward only to find two of the three supporting attackers ahead of him run into the exact same area. It was infuriating and narrowed the attack to the extent that it ground to a halt. Really need to practise that more.

DQtLWtbW4AA_gw3

No we weren't.

In the first half we controlled the game excellently but went to pieces in the box, we butchered at least 3 great chances without troubling them.

In the second half we defended their long balls well but a lot of players got very nervous under pressure and gave the ball away constantly, and we butchered several great counterattacking opportunities to kill the game.

I don't know how anyone watched that and thought we were excellent unless the only thing you looked at is the scoreboard.

This was a great result but we didn't play well. If we had played well it would have been 6.
You have got to be joking.We were brilliant.

Never mind folks. Big game coming up wednesday when, like sky point out, we can look to return to winning ways
3142f820b07f9810e085087c7392a01a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.