Utd v City post match

Hello guys. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. A former red here who "moved to the other side of town", and boy am I happy I did that move!!! The sky is really clear blue here! Looking forward to an amazing season and hopefully we get to taste some silverware at the end of it!

Ive approved this so we can all have a laugh pmsl

Falcao and all the other lurking rags out there..... when the tears dry up and you wake up tomorrow, you have to finally admit that your team is shit and were totally outplayed and outclassed by a proper footballing side. When you finally smell the coffee, that reality is going to hit you so hard! You have a manager you despise that has your shitty team playing anti football. You have fallen hard and everyone is laughing at you!! You fkn rag tw@ts!!!!

Not just OK, but a strong performance. I can disagree with a few calls, but he took no shit and controlled the game

He was excellent throughout. You can nit pick at a few calls but thats to be expected when you have the benefit of cameras/slow motion etc. Hats off it was a tough game and he was outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.