Utd v City post match

5399805046_0d30e4dd70.jpg
What a load of shite. No mention of the penalty on Otamendi in the first half?

Just didn't think we were excellent. We can play much better. More in terms of chances we kept wasting.

Not a big deal. The rest of the teams should be scared we can improve.

I agree with that, in that aspect of the game & we created a few half chances & a goal for them with stupid defending, but it's the commitment to playing football, in the face of the full on swamp media bullshit machine & then the execution of that, which is unique in this country.

Even Souness admitted it: Liverpool never did that, when he was there.

Another glass is raised to the record breakers.

The gift that keeps on giving - just when one thinks it can not get any better this clown comes on and cements our day. Rags and him are a match made in hell:.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...nchester-city-lucky-after-win-at-old-trafford

Noel`s constant iss taking of Rat Boy was a bonus.

They beat us on fouls and they were lucky it wasn`t FIVE...

I never felt more like singing the Blues...

Looked like he glanced round at the camera just after he jumped up with a look like shit I've been caught.
Exactly!!

I suppose most presenters will be fans of one club or another, but watching him jumping up & then look around at the camera when they equalised with a look on his face like 'Oh shit, I fuckin hope they don't show that' says what we're up against...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.