Utd v City post match

This from football365's 16 conclusions made me chuckle

The second goal was more calamitous than the first, Lukaku’s clearance rebounding of Ander Herrera and falling into the path of Otamendi. The only surprise is that Herrera did not hit the floor and demand that the ball be sent off after it struck him.

There are so many positives about today's result, beating the Rags and showing them how to play football, the gap of 11 points, forcing their fans and the media to face the reality that they are not in our league, breaking the consecutive wins record etc., etc. But the one that I find myself savouring, and will take great pleasure in seeing it play out in the coming months is the effect it will have on PEG. He is already as sour and miserable as it is possible to be, and now he has to deal with the pressure of failing and try to pacify the Rag hordes demands to play better football, neither of which he has any track record of being able to do.

The fun of the Maureen unravelling starts here and now folks!

To be fair to Neville, he’s a scum fan and that’s his prerogative, however soon as game was over he went back to being a unbiased presenter and gave us as many plaudits as was possible.

He doesn't try to pretend he's a neutral, which is in his favour. Some of them do, and it's laughable. Neville openly backs United but then still tries to call it as he sees it. He did today too, and praised City to the skies. He's probably the most bearable red pundit as a result.

Oh shit!!!....

hqdefault.jpg

I hate you, Pep!

To be fair to Neville, he’s a scum fan and that’s his prerogative, however soon as game was over he went back to being a unbiased presenter and gave us as many plaudits as was possible.
Yep,and that cant be easy considering his hatred.So,fair play i guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.