Utd v City post match

I felt strangely comfortable every time they hoofed a long ball forward knowing that Mangala was going to be getting his head on it.

But you can get at city’s back line , we are vulnerable, set pieces are out weekness .... on a serious note, heard a good piece from Neville in the week about when they played peps Barca teams, yes there is vulnerabilities but how can you exploit them if you can’t get the ball off them - today was a classic example of bossing the game with possession, can’t get at us if you can’t get the ball of us, pep played an absolute masterclass today in not playing an out and out striker, Jesus and sane high and wide with sterling dropping in midfield and floating - bamboozled the fuck out of them and they couldn’t handle it

Do people think this is Mourinho's last job in England ???

he is a busted flush and the Chelsea debacle did for him and his tactics. Before that he had games won before a ball was kicked with teams and managers is fear and awe of him but once that went, he had literally no plan B to come back with and it isnt about money or players, Utd have spent loads and they do have some good players but that today from them under him was an embarrassment.

He is finished as a serious force in the game here imo.

He doesn't try to pretend he's a neutral, which is in his favour. Some of them do, and it's laughable. Neville openly backs United but then still tries to call it as he sees it. He did today too, and praised City to the skies. He's probably the most bearable red pundit as a result.
He’s also got a sense of humour and humility which helps

They're not taking it well! There are glimmers of rational thought, but they're too trapped in the bullshit mythology of the Utd way, still think they're relevant because they have a Korean dog food sponsorship, a prisoner of their history (less the 70's and 80's) blah, blah, blah...I'd feel sorry for them if I didn't hate them so much...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.