Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/12/10/manchester-united-vs-manchester-city-highlights/

You can hear the pain in Tyler's voice.

Sounds disappointed when we score.

That's quite appalling. It would be excusable once, but on both occasions when we score his intonation is flat if not downright down. In comparison, when that lot score his intonation and volume are markedly up.

Always try and watch an Arabic or Portuguese stream when we play so I don't have to suffer him and his ilk. Thanks for reminding me why!

I genuinely delayed my reaction to each goal, partly due to the manner of them seeming potentially offside in the heat of the moment but mostly because he couldn't give a fuck when reacting himself.

I thought "Has that not counted?"

Exact same thing for me!

Loved the insight from Paddy Barclay when he explained that even if we win we won't win the league cos we'll hit a rough patch & have games where we have twenty shots & get beat 1:0.......

As he realised it would have to happen 5 times he said I can't see there being a bigger gap than 6 points & it really annoy City.
Win all remaining home games lose all away games 1-0 as paddy said will get us 79 points ........83 would have been enough last year. To get second course we won 't win league........

I genuinely delayed my reaction to each goal, partly due to the manner of them seeming potentially offside in the heat of the moment but mostly because he couldn't give a fuck when reacting himself.

I thought "Has that not counted?"

That man is just an utter twat

That's quite appalling. It would be excusable once, but on both occasions when we score his intonation is flat if not downright down. In comparison, when that lot score his intonation and volume are markedly up.

Always try and watch an Arabic or Portuguese stream when we play so I don't have to suffer him and his ilk. Thanks for reminding me why!
He always cheers louder for the minnows

I was on the 5live panel debate ....had to resist the temptation to tell Terry Christian United were last relevant in the 90s, but like himself. Cock.

I enjoyed that pre match hour. I think the blues came across much better than the reds. Christian came across as the prick he is. During that programme mark lawrenson reporting from anfield stated that Liverpool are the best team in the country. I like him normally but I reckon he is regretting that statement now.

Arlo White, Rebecca Lowe and the NBCSN crew were devastated by the result....it was lovely hearing their voices crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.