Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is but I can't shake that this one might be a bit of a banana skin. Don't think we'll lose but I'm not confident of a win either. Maybe a 2-2 or something.

I don't know what it is but I can't shake that this one might be a bit of a banana skin. Don't think we'll lose but I'm not confident of a win either. Maybe a 2-2 or something.
Any game in the PL can be a banana skin but we should comfortably beat the swans. Our confidence is sky high and Pep will keep them well and truly grounded

Just out of interest, how many games would we need to win on the bounce before we lose our inferiority complex? I am very much Old (Typical) City, but the negativity of some posters is unbelievable. What we are witnessing is domination of football matches in a manner never before seen in this country. The only issue for me is that we try and sign Pep up for as many years as possible, and if we achieve that, well the mind just boggles

Just out of interest, how many games would we need to win on the bounce before we lose our inferiority complex? I am very much Old (Typical) City, but the negativity of some posters is unbelievable. What we are witnessing is domination of football matches in a manner never before seen in this country. The only issue for me is that we try and sign Pep up for as many years as possible, and if we achieve that, well the mind just boggles

Would be nice but that is not Pep and never will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tests himself personally on the seniors PGA tour after he hits 50 after one more job maybe at the national level.

He won't be a lifetime manager.

The complex is always one loss away from reality for many City fans its just the way it is as it is for any club so there is no need to be negative about the negativity.

Many football supporters follow the game under the guise of Murphy's law.

Lets just enjoy the times ahead under Pep and his successor for as they say the joys of love are fleeting.

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on 2-1 City, Bony to score first.
We've been beating minnows 2-1 for the last four consecutive league games now and we haven't been 2-0 up in any of them.

Don't think we should rest to many

If we can't rest players against Swansea after the derby with Spurs at the weekend when can we rest them? Maybe rotating four is over the top but we cant go through December playing the same team every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.