Tunnel bust-up after derby

so the rag media broke it last night to deflect from the game, and as the morning has gone on have had to repeatedly update their articles with mitigating factors "their door was open, they didn't actually hit Mourinho blah-blah-blah" as it has become increasingly clear that not only did the rags wrongly and rudely instigate it, but have also assaulted one of our staff members and would get into trouble if the media weren't re-writing it to become a nothing event every 10 minutes.

latest

Mourinho was thought to have gone to the door of City’s dressing room to ask their players to show more respect as music blared and the Premier League leaders celebrated jubilantly.

Fucking LOL. Look lads, I know I spent all week accusing you of cheating, claiming you were only winning the league because of referees giving you favours, and then just wrote off your historic win as "lucky" and down to a refereeing mistake...but would you mind showing some respect?
As an absent friend once put it, “Only Dis”

Comedy Gold!!

I really hope this doesn’t signal the end for the poor deluded tw*t.

He looked like a broken old man who completely lost the plot, yesterday, and was absolutely desperate for the pending arrival of his p45

So what we know so far...

Mourinho (after calling us cheats all week) barges into our dressing room to demand respect.

He accuses Ederson of faking injury after saving Lukaku's shot with his face, and screams "Who the fuck are you?"

A bunch of Mourinho's staff and players try to follow him in, an empty milk carton is thrown.

Arteta is hit in the head and left bleeding while police break up the scuffle.

Bring on the FA investigation, I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.