United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mind explaining to me how after yesterdays defeat they have barely drifted at all in odds for premier league winner? Whilst Chelsea and everyone else have gone from 20s to 85s+?

Nope didn't see that mentioned but the clip has been heavily edited so they may have cut that part. That was the only viable penalty shout in the match for me. I thought there was contact on Jesus' claim(around thigh height) but it would have been a harsh one, no dive though and I don't blame him for asking for one if he felt contact.

The commentators never picked up on it either.

Someone mind explaining to me how after yesterdays defeat they have barely drifted at all in odds for premier league winner? Whilst Chelsea and everyone else have gone from 20s to 85s+?
It’s simple really. The bookies thought they had very little chance before yesterday and they still think they’ve got very little chance. However, should City lose 5 out of 8, which team is closest to City? Not only that, for Chelsea or the Dippers to win it now, not only do City have to fall apart but the rags do as well. There’s no doubt they’ll keep blowing away the bottom 14 most weeks so, logically, they’re the only ones with any chance. At least that is how a bookmaker would view it.

It’s simple really. The bookies thought they had very little chance before yesterday and they still think they’ve got very little chance. However, should City lose 5 out of 8, which team is closest to City? Not only that, for Chelsea or the Dippers to win it now, not only do City have to fall apart but the rags do as well. There’s no doubt they’ll keep blowing away the bottom 14 most weeks so, logically, they’re the only ones with any chance. At least that is how a bookmaker would view it.
They have serous problems with 4 of those 14 though. I see them 5th at best, Spurs will focus on league now, Chelsea are inconsistent but better, Liverpool are better despite a bad blip and Arsenal are as good with less distracting from Europe. Plus, the ****s have to try to win one of the cups now to make out that they're a great team and not a pile of shit.

Not a murmur in the playground this morning and afternoon from a few of the dads who are big reds when they win. I just stood there and I didn't pipe up about the match once. Was pissing my pants laughing inside. Softarses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.