United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I particularly enjoy the bloke saying that time should have been added on for when we continuously won throw ins and corners at the end.

What an utter berk. If he's that big of a red that he can present himself as an expert why isn't he watching the derby at the ground?

If United odds have not drifted then money is probably still being placed on their chances.
I don't think so, there has to be a second favourite. We've gone in from 1.1-1.07 to 1.05-1.03, Chelsea up go out, they stay the same. If they go out then the book closes for me.

If United odds have not drifted then money is probably still being placed on their chances.

Not so sure - Looking on the exchanges there is pittance backing anyone but us. I don't see after a weekend where Chelsea were around 20/1 and rags 18/1, both lose, 3 points separate them, now rags are 20/1 and Chelsea are 85/1? Feels like either one is jumping way too much or one not nearly enough.

Over 370k views on YouTube though, fuck me. He's making full time money from being a plastic, armchair glory supporter who can only come out with snide digs at City. They really do have the ignorant masses on their side; for the time being anyway.

These glory hunters always need to be reminded though that if they were a bit older they'd be Liverpool fans who apparently they hate more than anyone else. I love the thought of two twats in Berkshire fighting over the Scouse vs rag rivalry.

If the rags don't change their feelings about Mourinho after he parked the bus at home to the team they're trying to catch, complaining about the officiating after the game (which, by the way, did anyone notice how he complained that our goals were bad but theirs literally only happened because Delph made a mess of things?), and coming to the dressing room to complain about City celebrating, when will they?

Don't get me wrong, I hope he is in charge there as long as possible but their fan base talks him up as the best manager in the world when he is far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.