Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to pick the strongest possible XI and get at them right from the whistle. Need an early goal to shut their crowd up and sap their confidence. No good getting 3 points at the swamp if we fuck up against the likes of Swansea.

My main concern now is we start believing in the hype and talk from the media that the league is over.

We do that and we will lose both this and the Spurs game.

I wouldn't rotate too much. As it has shown already this season, excessive rotation causes too much inconsistency so I would be trying to keep as much of a stable team as possible.
If the players get complacent, Guardiola will kill them.

This will be a very tough game..swansea will be tougher opponents than United. Sorry that was easy..as tough as Huddersfield is perhaps a better comparison..they won last week againt wba with bony looking a threat again and scoring. We have to be up for this one.

This will be a very tough game..swansea will be tougher opponents than United. Sorry that was easy..as tough as Huddersfield is perhaps a better comparison..they won last week againt wba with bony looking a threat again and scoring. We have to be up for this one.
I watched it live. WBA were dreadful, Swansea almost as bad and Bony did not look a threat.

I accept they won, and any team can have a good/bad day, but tougher than United, bony a threat, really?

can always count on you to be over dramatic lol

Ederson Danilo Otamendi Mangala Delph Fernandinho Bernardo De Bruyne Sane Sterling Aguero.. Bit of rotation needed i think

Would rest Sane for this one
The lad has played an awful lot this season.
Foden or Diaz in for him.
Aguero to start in place of Jesus.
Keep rest unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.