Utd v City post match

I still don't think we played that well. If you do, then that's fine by me.

My view is that we played OK and that the rags played way below par, as I've said.
Rags below par? ?
No they are at the level they are at.
City played very well and could have had another two or three.
We are several levels above them in performance right now.
Peg's whinging and the gamesmanship employed by the rags shows that they are very aware of that.
They are yesterday's story.

Rags below par? ?
No they are at the level they are at.
City played very well and could have had another two or three.
We are several levels above them in performance right now.
Peg's whinging and the gamesmanship employed by the rags shows that they are very aware of that.
They are yesterday's story.

Seriously mate, I understand you hate them - we all do, with a passion. But they are 5 points clear of Liverpool, 6 clear of Arsenal and 7 clear of Spurs. What does it say about those teams if United are as bad as you suggest?

Yes, we are at a different level to them, and even their own fans admit it. But they were truly woeful yesterday. The West Ham game posed us more of a challenge and they are 18th.

Can see the dippers , Chelsea and Tottenham ,all catching them up and passing them second half of the season

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it on the thread but just watched rerun of the match and as Otimendi scores Tyler actually groans,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.