Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one game at a time and that, but is it just 3 games left where if we'd win, we've beaten every team in the league consecutively? Just Swansea, Spurs and Newcastle left before the reverse fixtures begin?

For me:

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Mangala, Danilo, Gundogan, Bernardo, D. Silva, Sane, Sterling, Aguero
Subs: Bravo, Tosin, Delph, Fernandinho, Foden, De Bruyne, Jesus

I think will be a tough game after Sunday’s effort - I expect this to be a close game and a draw or narrow win

This will be a huge test of our character. If we go out with no complacency and give everything against a minnow side couple of days after the the superb high at the theatre of filth they might aswell give us the title now. I fu*kin love this team

Ederson Danilo Otamendi Mangala Delph Fernandinho Bernardo De Bruyne Sane Sterling Aguero.. Bit of rotation needed i think
How many times do we need to remind you that Dinho & Sane will miss the crunch Spurs game if they collect another yellow card. They should be nowhere near the starting eleven on Wednesday.

You would expect Manure , Chelski , Liverpool , Spurs and Arsenal to win their midweek games but you wouldn't have expected them to pick up 3 point's over the weekend as well.

Point being its not just what we do but those below us.

16 games in and Manure have dropped points in 5 games , Chelsea 6 , Arsenal 7 , Spurs 8 , Liverpool 8 the last two being half their games.

They still all have to play each other again.

We have dropped points in one game.

Even if we drop points in 8 of our remaining 22 games you can be rest assured so will the sides below us in a similar fashion.

Mind games maybe but Conte has already conceded they are playing for places 2-4.

As mentioned touchwood only injuries to three or four key personnel for a lengthy spell notwithstanding we will strengthen in January can jeopardise our season assuming the others have full strength sides and can rotate fully.

Excellent Post mate, didn't think in these terms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.