Tunnel bust-up after derby

sorry to jump in on this thread feel free to move,but has anyone heard if there will be any action taken against the Rags for the flare throwing or will that get swept under the carpet cos its them.Carried out in front of the worlds cameras and i've not seen it mentioned anywhere today or MOTD last night.Surely the club should be raising this issue or better still us as fans.thoughts/

Even I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it

Respect? Would that be the respect shown to us, singing anti City songs after the europa league final? After City wishing them good luck, and being a City united following the arena bombing? They really are a delusional, twisted set of muppets from top to bottom. Would have loved big Eddy to have stuck the head in on the odious little prick. Vile fuckin scum the lot of them.
Don't forget the Europa final was right after a bomb attack

sorry to jump in on this thread feel free to move,but has anyone heard if there will be any action taken against the Rags for the flare throwing or will that get swept under the carpet cos its them.Carried out in front of the worlds cameras and i've not seen it mentioned anywhere today or MOTD last night.Surely the club should be raising this issue or better still us as fans.thoughts/
nothing done for this nothing done for the assault by rojo on silva nothing done for the matic elbow on de bruyne and it will be our fault for antagonising mourinho for celebrating in our own dressing room. we annihilated them and this our punishment for doing this.

nothing done for this nothing done for the assault by rojo on silva nothing done for the matic elbow on de bruyne and it will be our fault for antagonising mourinho for celebrating in our own dressing room. we annihilated them and this our punishment for doing this.

Talking about that assault on Silva, after watching the game back did anyone see Rojos reaction to Maureen straight after it when he was changing his shirt? Sniggering and joking with Maureen like it was all part of the plan....... Snidey S**thouses !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.