Monday at Work

Absolute bliss. To be fair to them, they actually said we were brilliant and they were awful. Even had the decency to say that wasn’t a penalty by Ota.
Gracious in victory I was. No need to be a bell end. It must be killing them that we are the team they want to be. Lol

For some weird reason, the rags at work didn't seem to want to talk today. Odd that, particularly as they were so vocal last week, telling me what they were going to do to City in the game. Ho hum.

I work in Trafford so you can imagine the shite I get every week. What they fail to realise is we all have thick skin after years of abuse. Time to take a bit of your own medicine boys and accept defeat gracefully. However, if your manager acts in such a manner I doubt you will too.

well today was good, picked up my winning again off 2 rags, 1 wouldn't bet me, so I just sang park the bus song a few times, 1 rag just put 2 fingers at me for a few minutes, I just smiled alot

There’s only 1 rag at my place and he doesn’t really give a shit. Put it this way when they played Brighton the other week he thought it was the league cup as he had no idea they were in the PL

Saved all my gloating and taunting for the plastics I know on faceache and text

I work from home on a Monday in Chorlton...place festooned with Rag shirts, hats etc... until 7 pm last night.....since then and today.....not a sniff of rag apparel....except one of my neighbours.. a rag wearing their Norwich style ‘green and gold TIL the club is sold’ scarf.....lollollololololololol..

Keep em coming guys!
My Rag Colleagues were quiet apart from 1 who marched past my section said good morning then gave us all a v sign and walked out
We didnt see him again all day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.