United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A joker on the ESPN site claims "they let us win". And they are the "best team in the world".
There must be some bloody good hypnotists among their 659 million followers.

They have a type of fan i recall pretty well from my time in the States, this goes for many of them on forums and such it seems. That is something-americans, Polish-americans especially. They all "root" for utd and seemingly absorbed the Andy Gray love for them no matter what, they all have red specs an inch thick.

They grew up with utd the only English team winning stuff so latched onto them with an annual certainty of something to cheer about.

Talk to one of them for one minute and i can guarantee you they will refer to Guardiola as "Fraudiola" for example. There are vasts amount of these narrow minded blinkered "fans" who talk about utd like it is 20 years ago. The general mentality is "oh just you wait until we..." and it is tedious in the extreme.

Please note i have no issue with non local fans at all. I do with utd ones who will stick their fingers in their ears the second you begin to reply to their comment either literally or metaphorically. They use that annoying cherry picking logic and flow with it as if that is the reality, i can't stand it.

Yes some old dear outside the ground on Sunday was giving out about him not living in Manchester. Apparently he still stays in a hotel but resides officially in London. That in itself indicates far louder than any words what his medium to long term intentions are. Pity if he leaves really as he is moving them backwards.

He lives at Malmaison or did i believe, it matters not, what does is your main point. Yes he still lives in a hotel and keeps his family in London. I can imagine his wife and kids saying yes to moving to Paris but he still may stay based in London for his family if they are settled.

Either way, Utd were expecting him to nail his flag to their pole and he has been as standoff-ish as you could imagine really. Sadly they did not give him a 10 year contract because he would be causing merry hell now knowing the payout he gets as likely as not. The Glazers would be stubborn as they like their cash and Mourinho is just as stubborn for the same reasons. It could have left them in 2 seasons of a shitty toxic environment with no resolution until the Glazers were forced to pay up as any longer would see them implode.

I am still very happy with the situation at their place, it is not a happy camp, i wonder if the Armenian lad chuckled at the idea of Mourinho getting a face full of milk. I can easily see him posting some milk related joke to Di Maria at PSG etc for a laugh for example. That is part of the toxic environment everyone notes about Mourinho. All of that disharmony is a hairs width away from them atm if it is not going on already and just not that visible barring cow'n'gate xD

Yes some old dear outside the ground on Sunday was giving out about him not living in Manchester. Apparently he still stays in a hotel but resides officially in London. That in itself indicates far louder than any words what his medium to long term intentions are. Pity if he leaves really as he is moving them backwards.

He is in the Lowry isn't he? Always photographers lurking around there.

Most of them are just thick.

Most of them are just fucking nobodies with not an ounce of happiness/success in their own lives so they just tagged on to someone else's success. Why would anyone in Somalia for example choose them? It's just very fortunate for them that they were successful when sky and the Premier League came into play.

99.999% of their fans are just fucking irrelevant. The others are just wankers.

Like how their manager puts blame on others including his own players, their supporters have now put the blame of their defeat on their 90m Lukaku.

Ifs and buts.

Most of them are just fucking nobodies with not an ounce of happiness/success in their own lives so they just tagged on to someone else's success. Why would anyone in Somalia for example choose them? It's just very fortunate for them that they were successful when sky and the Premier League came into play.

99.999% of their fans are just fucking irrelevant. The others are just wankers.

They are easy option taking lemmings who have to ‘belong’, it’s all about fitting in and basking in reflected glory, brainwashed cretins.

I think that Mourinho will leave in the summer to take an international managers role. Possibly immediately after the WC as some country will fire their coach for not getting far enough. Some country that'll pay Jose a fortune.

I just can't see him willing to see out another season at united.

Then its Giggsy's until the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.