Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Friendly sportsman’s wager then for next season.

Not if you know something I don't.!!!!
Footy Headlines are saying that Nike have already prepared designs for next season, so unless we've negotiated our way out of the final year of the contract??.....

Not if you know something I don't.!!!!
Footy Headlines are saying that Nike have already prepared designs for next season, so unless we've negotiated our way out of the final year of the contract??.....
Then I cede to your knowledge and apologise.

Really hope that it’s true we’ll have Nike again next year because we’ll be much more attractive next year to sponsors.

City are likely to win the league this season. Then in Autumn, the Amazon documentary will be released detailing our likely success in a way never before seen, that will bring City even more attention. If we can put in a nice CL run, even better.

Personally think we’ll get a much better offer next season and not only from Puma.

Id rather that they were announcing a £5m kit deal with a supplier who was going to slash the prices of replica kits and invest more in the quality of the kits. You all know Puma/Nike etc are not father christmas and that it's us as fans who are paying this £50m either in raised prices or cheap kit that lasts no time at all so they can re-range the kits more often. We'll be having autumn, winter, spring and summer kits before we know it to justify the club getting a few extra million.

Id rather that they were announcing a £5m kit deal with a supplier who was going to slash the prices of replica kits and invest more in the quality of the kits. You all know Puma/Nike etc are not father christmas and that it's us as fans who are paying this £50m either in raised prices or cheap kit that lasts no time at all so they can re-range the kits more often. We'll be having autumn, winter, spring and summer kits before we know it to justify the club getting a few extra million.

well we won't because it's not allowed, and you don't have to buy them.

Nobody is forcing you to buy them. I thought all three kits were minging last season so I just acquired vintage classics online.

I appreciate it’s difficult if you have children or grandchildren pestering for them. Their shirts should at least be affordable.

Nobody is forcing you to buy them. I thought all three kits were minging last season so I just acquired vintage classics online.

I appreciate it’s difficult if you have children or grandchildren pestering for them. Their shirts should at least be affordable.

well not now they're going to release "player" versions of the kid kits, another marketing ploy because kids are going to insist on being bought "the real one that De Bruyne wears".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.