Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got less technically capable players than Bernardo that have adapted to our football. It might take time but if he puts in the graft it seems illogical that he won't make it.

He's had a less than ideal start but there have been moments of quality. I'm still a big fan of his. Pep knows what he was doing...many were throwing similar criticisms at Sane this time last year, look how that turned out

He's had a less than ideal start but there have been moments of quality. I'm still a big fan of his. Pep knows what he was doing...many were throwing similar criticisms at Sane this time last year, look how that turned out
Actually pulling the trigger when put through at the end might have endeared him to me a tad more, but he has obviously quality. As I’ve said before, unless he is taking on a man, dribbling into the box (a la Sterling/Sané) Pep should demand he play two touch!!! For me, he slows down our game too much, because he wants too many touches on the ball.

I think Bernardo will get plenty of opportunities to show what he can do over this congested winter period. Hopefully that will be in the middle rather than out wide, but regardless the criticisms aimed his way are far too premature.

If players cannot score from his passes, they ought to ask his forgiveness. Never seen a player so capable of picking out a small player in the box who is surrounded by giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.