Utd v City post match

DQwynrLUMAEwuyf.jpg:large

Agree. They were better team on that day until Why always me moment. But not sure this was the most dominating derby though. 1:0 on that "title decider" was at least as dominating, they didn't come close to our goal and 0:3 when Dzeko scored in 1st minute was taking the piss.
Forgot about the 3-0 we beat them that often now it all rolls into one in my head :)

In many ways that's beautiful. But the life-jacket looks a little incongruous on a man straddling an airborne white shark whilst firing pistols. A nod to the omnipresent power of H&S I guess.

I think you'll find that's a parachute, possibly with a small side pocket for shark titbits.

What we did wasnt time wasting, which is running down the clock during stoppages and against the rules.

What we did is kill time by keeping hold of the ball and they didn't have the bollocks get it back. Completely different. They're essentially complaining about us not giving them the ball.

It was probably my favourite part of the match too.
Nah, the second goal. The ball was leathered against Smalling's arse as he did what he has been getting away with for years. He had his arms around Jesus and was looking only at him - not the whereabouts of the ball or even the direction it was coming in from (old school Italian style defending, f*ck the ball, just look at your man and grapple with him).
It's taken a while for this sort of marking to bite him in the bo**ocks. Great stuff. Don't get be started on the snidey little twat Herrera...................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.