Tunnel bust-up after derby

Christ almighty, Strachan's at it now on SSN web site. Some absolute bilge being peddled out..."thats the content for the next team talk", "get changed, get on the bus and lets go". Seriously, have a look but do it when no ones about because you may burst into fits of laughter. What a sawn off little whopper.
I know I tuned in to see that crap, he hasn't got the intelligence to realise that that comment can work 2 ways the tit.

They always knew we could go there and sneak a win, like we did in 2008. You've always got a puncher's chance in a Derby; but they never imagined that we would go there and toy with them, or that they would be discernibly frightened of us. That is where their perception of disrespect comes from; it is a manifestation of their bewilderment as a club at the changed (and still changing) landscape. Their brains cannot process what is happening. It was quite telling (assuming it was true) that Carrick was the other united individual talking to our players about showing respect. He will have been repeatedly told by Ferguson about City's place in the footballing food-chain. united just assumed that they were untouchable as a club because they started to believe their own preposterous publicity. I mean "the united way". Have you ever heard anything so replete with self-importance and hubris? It's an attitude that has left that club floundering and at real risk of significant and irreversible decline - and one I hope we never emulate.

Spot on.

The reaction of United fans to the Derby loss and everything that has happened since Ferguson's departure reminds me of the five stages of grief....Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

They've a long way to go, they've just reached anger.

so now the media are painting United and Rojo as heroic, standing up to the taunting City. Just puts me in mind of the "he's not the Messiah" scene in Life of Brian. Farcical.

They always knew we could go there and sneak a win, like we did in 2008. You've always got a puncher's chance in a Derby; but they never imagined that we would go there and toy with them, or that they would be discernibly frightened of us. That is where their perception of disrespect comes from; it is a manifestation of their bewilderment as a club at the changed (and still changing) landscape. Their brains cannot process what is happening. It was quite telling (assuming it was true) that Carrick was the other united individual talking to our players about showing respect. He will have been repeatedly told by Ferguson about City's place in the footballing food-chain. united just assumed that they were untouchable as a club because they started to believe their own preposterous publicity. I mean "the united way". Have you ever heard anything so replete with self-importance and hubris? It's an attitude that has left that club floundering and at real risk of significant and irreversible decline - and one I hope we never emulate.

As we talked about last night, that's what it was. It's total clichéd nonsense to say that Mourinho has somehow concocted this as a "deflection". It hasn't deflected anything, it's made things look even worse for Man United. The world's media are raving about us and his nemesis, Pep, and ridiculing and criticising him.

He's a bad loser. It's exactly the same as when Rio Ferdinand took exception to Mario celebrating our win at WEmbley: bad losers reacting with bad grace because they don't know what else to do. There was nowhere for Mourinho or United to go after yesterday's game. They couldn't say "well we will be back" or "they were lucky" or "there's a long way to go". they were left in our slipstream and the only thing Mourinho could do was lose his temper which he clearly did.

Once again, a massive well done to MCFC for treating Old Trafford like we own the place. We do now.

Last edited:
Peg's rap sheet of being a disrespectful fucker is long and varied but his habit of fucking off before the final whistle to phone his wife and tell her the score (like she doesn't have a mobile phone with data) is near the top for me, he only does when he wins and it shows a complete and utter lack of respect.

Thanks for posting that, funny as fuck watching that in the ground. Talk about taking the piss.

Apart from the sublime ball keeping skills, the two things I like about that vid are Bernardo going towards the corner flag with the ball when the goal was nearer, and the way the three of them sprint back into position when the ball was finally lost. That’s sprinting back...in added time!

Rojo and Lukaku save Jose from the City players inside dressing room.

Another chapter of bullshit is slowly being rewritten by Uniteds journalist army.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.