Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical City says a defeat or a draw always follows the Lord Mayor's show. Lets see if we really have put the old chestnut in its place.

I have taken the liberty of typing a template for the pre-match threads as I've started to notice a reoccurring theme.

This has *Banana Skin/Walk in the park* written all over it-

Pep *will have to/should avoid* rotate(ing) because we *don't want to underestimate/should be smashing teams like this*. Especially as it's only just after a derby and before a game with spurs. And we definitely *want/dont want* to *be too tired/get back to our free scoring ways* and what better way to do it than with a *romp/well ground out win* against *next team to be played*.

You just know *player with history or reason against us here* will score against us so we need at least two.

You're most welcome!
Excellent

thinking back to West Ham, and with Clement's comments suggesting he'll make it difficult (parked bus), maybe Pep will try 4-4-2 tonight. Perhaps easier to do if Dave gets a rest, lots of options though.

thinking back to West Ham, and with Clement's comments suggesting he'll make it difficult (parked bus), maybe Pep will try 4-4-2 tonight. Perhaps easier to do if Dave gets a rest, lots of options though.

Match is tomorrow not tonight.

We introduced Sergio to the premiership against Swansea albeit at home.

Happy for a repeat performance even though he came off the bench at COMS.

Scored one of his best City goals (in my opinon) in that game! Hope to see him back at his best tomorrow

Ederson

Walker
Mangala
Otamendi
Danillo

Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva

Bernado
Sterling

Aguero

Give Fernan, Sane and Delph a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.