My dilemma

kenster197

Hiding in the Highlands miles from civilisation
My dilemma, the wife bought me a new Man City zippo at the start of the season, and I duly light a ciggie just before kick off and kiss the badge on the lighter, the same process takes place at half time. I appreciate that Pep and the players also have a small part to play in getting these results. My problem is, should this run come to an end what am I going to move onto? Don’t have many other things suitable for kissing and the wife in starting to throw her name into the hat..my problem is I don’t know if I want City to win that desperately!!!!

My dilemma, the wife bought me a new Man City zippo at the start of the season, and I duly light a ciggie just before kick off and kiss the badge on the lighter, the same process takes place at half time. I appreciate that Pep and the players also have a small part to play in getting these results. My problem is, should this run come to an end what am I going to move onto? Don’t have many other things suitable for kissing and the wife in starting to throw her name into the hat..my problem is I don’t know if I want City to win that desperately!!!!
Don’t do it on Wednesday. If we win, you can stop forthwith, if we lose, everyone will know whose fault it is!

Perhaps sitting down and repeating,

"it's only a fucking lighter and it in no way affects anything other than my mental health and standing in my community."

If this doesn't work go around to your own house, smash all the windows and set fire to your living room,

With the lighter.

It's all bollocks. I saw one Magpie before the derby, and was convinced we were doomed. What a load of shite that is.

And @Gingers Dad, whose missus hid his lucky City cup the night before the derby, and from which if he doesnt sup from prior to a game, will condemn us to certain defeat. What you gonna do with that article of pottery now eh?

I’ve got a particular badge which goes on whichever jersey I wear to the match / pub. I don’t believe it brings us luck as I wore it for Everton and Shakhtar; but it’s always, always on.

It's all bollocks. I saw one Magpie before the derby, and was convinced we were doomed. What a load of shite that is.

And @Gingers Dad, whose missus hid his lucky City cup the night before the derby, and from which if he doesnt sup from prior to a game, will condemn us to certain defeat. What you gonna do with that article of pottery now eh?
I think I'll still need it for the big games

.... My problem is, should this run come to an end what am I going to move onto? Don’t have many other things suitable for kissing and the wife in starting to throw her name into the hat..my problem is I don’t know if I want City to win that desperately!!!!
You need to post a picture. So we can get some perspective on your dilemma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.