Tunnel bust-up after derby

Lots and lots of rambling rubbish on Redcafe...

“One word, if we were them we wouldn't celebrate the way they did, why because that's a small club mentality and still 22 games to play not 5.”

“Oliver too busy counting his pay off from City to notice anything happening.”

“Peps a cnut end of”

“Idk if I agree with Jose going into City's locker room but I will say that their celebrating was embarrassing, it was as if they received the EPL trophy already. That shows their club mentality. A win over 'mighty neighbors' United is worthy of a league winning style celebration.”

“Lukaku not even mentioned in that story. I thought he was supposed to be in the thick of it.”

“City are so small time.”

“All I can hope for is that lady karma will bite them right in the ass and those small time confetti 'title winning celebrations' in fecking December will be engraved forever in the hall of shame right next to Liverpool's CL winning bus back in 2007.”

“I for one wished Roy Keane and Eric Contana was still at manu, then i can rest assured a couple city players got their faced punched in.

“So many punchable faces in that lot we can start with Pep then Kdb then Sterling.”

Wow is any one else feeling pure rage ay city? That city celebration/scuffle could fire the team up and Jose.

Hell i feel fired up thinking about the next game that time wasting at the end.. almost made me wish murder was legal lol

I don't care now how we do it win 1-0 every game but we have to fight back and back our manager and players all of them or are we no longer UNITED....”

“Hopefully we pin all the blame on silva and de bruyne resulting in 10 game bans for both.”

“Even when City are head and shoulders above everyone else they still manage to make themselves look small-time. Leopards, spots, etc.”

With the odd sprinkle of sanity...

“I usually love to hear this sort of stuff because it shows there's fight in the team and they don't take any crap. However, after that performance, it was a bit too little too late. They'd showed themselves to be scared to death of City where it really matters...on the pitch.”

Last edited:
We are celebrating 13th win record, why rag should think we were celebrating away game win, last 7 years we already won 5 time there 2011-12-13-16-17. Players already bored of winning at OTF

They always knew we could go there and sneak a win, like we did in 2008. You've always got a puncher's chance in a Derby; but they never imagined that we would go there and toy with them, or that they would be discernibly frightened of us. That is where their perception of disrespect comes from; it is a manifestation of their bewilderment as a club at the changed (and still changing) landscape. Their brains cannot process what is happening. It was quite telling (assuming it was true) that Carrick was the other united individual talking to our players about showing respect. He will have been repeatedly told by Ferguson about City's place in the footballing food-chain. united just assumed that they were untouchable as a club because they started to believe their own preposterous publicity. I mean "the united way". Have you ever heard anything so replete with self-importance and hubris? It's an attitude that has left that club floundering and at real risk of significant and irreversible decline - and one I hope we never emulate.

That is such a good post it deserves a bigger audience than just this forum.

The fallout from the derby is nearly as entertaining as the result.

Mourinho was slating City in the media all week in the run up to the match, from accusing players of diving to making comments on Guardiola's political stance, if our players were celebrating in their dressing room they had every right to do so. Mourinho was looking for confrontation when he went to the City dressing room and funnily enough he found it.

As for our celebrations being 'over the top', the confetti is a bit weird? But players aren't robots and celebrating a derby win isn't a surprise is it. I am also enjoying the comments from the rags criticising the celebrations - the way they reacted after somehow scraping a draw at our place last year was an embarrassment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.